Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Archangel's Attire comments...

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 08, 2012
What is your personal comment on the Archangel's Attire? Does it look cooler then the Guardian's Outfit or would the Guardian's Outfit still over win the Archangel's Attire? What do you think of the design? Tell me what you truly think about the Archangel's Attire. I want to know what people actually think about it boys and girls. Btw, will the Coat of Invincibility ALWAYS be cooler then all other gear? Seriously, will it? In my opinion, although it IS a really cool robe, it's getting rather annoying with everyone wanting it and having it looking like everyone else. Anyways, so how does the Archangel's Attire compare to any other appearance gear? In my opinion of the attire, although the attire DOES look really cool, it still kinda looks like a dress for a boy

I would actually like to see what people think of it and I would love to see more Appearance Only gear com out in the Crown Shop. Also, tell me what your first thought was when you first saw the new Archangel's Attire appearance in the Crown Shop.

Survivor
Sep 21, 2013
I think it looks awesome! People keep saying it's a terrible copy of the Guardians outfit but the Guardians outfit is a copy of the commander robe! I love the Archangel's design and the patterns on it, and it's a fun challenge to draw.

The long wings make me feel elegant but wizardy. I agree though it looks a little weird on boys, but I think it looks cool on them anyway.

Defender
Jun 13, 2012
I think the length of the Archangel's attire is wonderful, but the wings are so tiny. I love the Guardian's outfit's wings. Does Eloise know some advanced stitching?

Explorer
Sep 02, 2012
Archangel's Attire is nice, but it has some invisible outlines on it in some places in which KI will need to fix. In my opinion though, I feel Guardian's Attire is still better.

Defender
May 01, 2011
I have the Guardian's outfit, not wanting the Archangel's Attire, but I think the Coat of Invincibility is better.

Survivor
Aug 31, 2011
really don't like it, I think it is so ugly, going to stick with my Commander and Guardian outfit.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
I was never fond of the Guardian clothes. I do like the Archangel much better, even more than my PvP outfit.

There are some corrections that need to be made with the Archangel outfit, however. It seems the pattern/sections are not put together very well, creating see-through lines down part of the chest, center skirt, around the hips, down the back and the inside part of the sleeves. It's weird when I'm moving or standing around that I can see through myself.

The other thing that is very noticeable, is the neck of the avatar is not connected at all with the Archangel collar. There's a HUGE gap.

With a bit of fine-tuning, this outfit will be great.

Survivor
Sep 05, 2011
I really love how the archangel robe looks, similar to the commander robe but has more detail. I'm not a huge fan of the wing length though. I don't find the boys version weird because it's really a robe not a dress.

Bailey Waterrider level 79

Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
Guardians outfit is still the coolest looking one in my opinion.

Kyle Earthshard () Level 61

Kane Star () Level 24

Survivor
Jan 02, 2013
I personally love the archangel's attire. I really like the way that it's designed. It goes well with... Well... Anything! I think that it does look like the commander gear, which I have been absolutely dying to get, but in my opinion, that doesn't really matter. The only thing that I wish it had was a spell/resist/buff/etc...
That would really help my wizards.

Survivor
Aug 13, 2013
I think it’s pretty cool looking. I do have a big complaint about it. Just like you mention it’s pretty girly looking.This outfit looks really good in my opinion on a female character, but when a male character puts it on you start to resemble those female pvp commanders. I wish they had changed the appearance of this outfit to better suit a male character. If I had a female character I would actually get this outfit. Personally I think this outfit is better than the female pvp commander and female guardians outfit.

Carlos Gostblade Level 95