Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

If only we could watch our friend's fights...

AuthorMessage
Champion
Dec 01, 2011
I was helping my Pyromancer friend getting his Sun Serpent. I gave him tips on how I got mine. But I wish I could've watched his fight to tell him what he could do in that situation, whatever.

We could cheer for our friends. I think that is a nice idea.

Tell me what you think!

#popcicool7777777

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
What a cool idea! A crystal ball that you place on a table in your house. You click on it (kinda like the music player) and you select a friend to watch. The crystal ball should be designed for a level 40+ wizard to aquire or use.

Kinda creepy that someone could be secretely watching you. Perhaps the person being observed gets notification.

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
RottenHeart on Mar 11, 2013 wrote:
What a cool idea! A crystal ball that you place on a table in your house. You click on it (kinda like the music player) and you select a friend to watch. The crystal ball should be designed for a level 40+ wizard to aquire or use.

Kinda creepy that someone could be secretely watching you. Perhaps the person being observed gets notification.
Great idea. And I like the crystal and notification idea.

Survivor
Aug 04, 2009
RottenHeart on Mar 11, 2013 wrote:

and you could click on the friend watching you and click on a button to make him stop watching if you didnt want to be watched. Either that or it does the pop up and you can click on "accept" if you dont care if he watched you, or "decline" if you dont want to be watched.

Explorer
Jan 29, 2013
That would be really cool. There should be an option though for the person to "block" you from watching if they wanted.

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
Keep up the good ideas guys :)