Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Shadow-Enhanced Utility Spells

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Simple enough, each spell costs 1+1 pips, and has the school's respective Arcanum accuracy:

: Foment - Places four +25% traps on all enemies and a +30% blade to all allies.

: Palliate - Places two -65% shields on all allies and a -25% pierce charm on all enemies.

: Endowment - Gives a +50% blade to all allies, and places a -95% damage charm on all enemies.

: Blandish - Beguiles the two enemies with lowest health for 2 rounds and stuns any other enemies for 2 rounds.

: Abrogate - Invert all DoTs & heal 300 to allies and invert all HoTs & deal 200 damage to enemies.

: Knavery - Applies a +125% trap to all enemies and a +25% to all allies.

: Pandemonium - Invert all charms, wards and hanging effects to two targets.

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
Cool! But the Death and Fire spells have the same concept, except Death's is much more stronger. So I think Death's "Knavery" should be more like an advanced Faint.

: Knavery - Applies a +125% trap to all enemies and a +45% trap to self..

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Nicholas Hawkspear on Jan 19, 2016 wrote:
Cool! But the Death and Fire spells have the same concept, except Death's is much more stronger. So I think Death's "Knavery" should be more like an advanced Faint.

: Knavery - Applies a +125% trap to all enemies and a +45% trap to self..
Well this is how they work:

: Foment - Places four +25% traps on all enemies and a +30% blade to all allies.

This essentially gives each wizard +25% & +35% to one spell, and +25% to 3 others. It's to help with DoTs and in my opinion much more stronger than Death's:

: Knavery - Applies a 125% trap to all enemies and a +25% trap to all allies.

So if we add/minus the percentages, each ally gets +135% from & +100% from . But 's is more suited to DoTs, allowing them more damage (Fire Elf deals more than Lightning Bats, nevermind Ghoul).