Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No Help at all

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 16, 2010
I have sent a few emails to kingsile for the past week and have yet to receive a single reply back, why is that? have they not received my emails? and why don't they have a number we can call and ask for help?

Administrator
Hello,

If you successfully submitted an email help request to support@wizard101.com or help@kingsisle.com you will have received an automatic reply with a ticket number. Please check your spam folders for these messages just in case.

You can also try using the Contact Us form here, but it will only work if you have a valid email address attached to your game account. https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game

KingsIsle does not provide telephone support.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jun 16, 2010
I have, I've checked my spam and all such things. I actually never received such an email with numbers either. I've sent 6 emails to the help kingsile. I sent one on the Saturday before last, 2 the Sunday before last (1 to pirate101the same day), one last Tuesday, one on Saturday, and one today. Is the help under maintenance? or is everyone taking their holiday breaks now?

Administrator
Hello,

Please check the email address attached to your game account for a customer support ticket that has been opened for you.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jun 16, 2010