Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life needs another all enemy attack spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 13, 2013
Sorry if this topic has come up again and again but I would like to add my voice to whatever (hopefully) growing number of annoyed life wizards are out there.

Let's go through the numbers:

Balance gets Sandstorm, Power Nova and Ra (3 total).
Death gets Scarecrow and Call of Krulhu (and potentially Deer Knight) (2 or 3 total).
Myth gets Humongofrog, Earthquake and Mystic Colossus (3 total).
Fire gets Meteor Strike, Fire Dragon and Rain of Fire (3 total). Fire also get Sun Serpent.
Ice gets Blizzard, Frost Giant and Snow Angel (3 total).
Storm gets Tempest, Storm Lord, Sirens and Glowbug Squall (4 total).

So every school gets roughly the same number of all enemy attack spells, every school except Life. I know we're the healing guys not the attack guys, so our other "all" spell was Rebirth; and Forest Lord is pretty frickin' cool. But sometimes getting to eight pips every time you want to down some minions is really hard work. I was really hoping that Hungry Caterpillar was going to be an attack all, but it wasn't to be.

Please, Kingsisle, please can we have another all enemy attack? It would really make our collective day.

Cheers,
Dylan Wildstrider

Defender
Jun 02, 2013
I reluctantly respond to this, as it is duplicated not 2 days earlier within the same section of these boards.

I acknowledge that attempting to quest, especially playing Solo with only ST attack spells is a challenge to say the least; however, I feel that many players of other schools (glaring at Storm) wish they had Life's accuracy boosting spell "Guidance" to decrease their fizzle rate, or the Heal All spell "Unicorn" in addition to the beneficial spell "Rebirth".

I also feel you are looking at the glass half-full, in my opinion. The Life school receives several Healing spells in their lower levels assuring them a spot in ANY "Team Up" situation. The fact that you can attack mobs as well, when necessary, makes you even more viable as a group mate. While 8 Pips may seem like a lot to acquire prior to attacking, those turns are spent placing Charms/Traps for boosted damage, not to mention your Power Pip percentage is the largest factor in determining how many turns it will take to earn those Pips.

If you group with those that are selfish, and attempt to force you into just a Healer position, that is ultimately your choice and consequence. If a player knows how to play their chosen school (whatever it is), I would always welcome their benefits, and strategy input in my group.

Delver
Jan 21, 2014
Thank you so much for touching this topic, allot of other life wizards have tried to convince kingsisle to do this but they just wont listen. Please, bartelby, if your reading this, make it a posibility

Because if we think of it, it would make some sense to have another AOE for life. Life wizards (although high health and healing and accuracy) are low on attack, so it would make sense to have atleast 2 (counting forest lord) AOE's, because in a battle, we can't just spam heals, we would need someone to attack for us, and some wizards arent that into "teaming" they prefer accomplishing things alone so having another AOE would be useful, why put the nice guys through such squishiness?

But if (and i really mean if unfortunatly) kingsisle would make a AOE for life, they would have to do it at a low level because by the time we get to level 120 (wich is probs when they are going to give us the supposed AOE) whe wont need it anymore. allot of people propose to make "seraph" a AOE, that would be good because its till a high level until you get that spell (lvl 25) and it would still give us what we want.

maybe we are just making this topic in vain, but maybe, just maybe, they could change this.

SIDENOTE: the seraph spell does take allot of coding, so touching that spell could cause some trouble, maybe make a completly diferent spell? who knows.

Isaac GoldHeart lvl 29 (see, by this time it would be usefull to have one for me)

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
yea I had this problem too and posted it here and people said the same thing every other school has all the all hit spells and we all would love to see a new all hit spell in the either the up coming level cap or just a random quest from molinda wu