Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Questing buddie needed!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 30, 2013
Hello! So I am in Avalon and I've had ALOT of questing buddies but when they had to go I would continue to quest and now I'm ahead of them. So right now I have to defeat ogre... I think that's his name... But it's a dungeon in caer lyon. I am a level 74 Amanda SpiritDreamer

Survivor
May 30, 2013
I'm level 78 and have already completed that quest. But my computer froze on the quest"walk the night alone" so I'm stuck there but KI should fix it up soon

William Death Crafter

Survivor
Dec 30, 2013
i already did that quest and i'm lvl 88 lol. well ty anyway

Explorer
Jun 06, 2011
Amanda SpiritDream... on Apr 9, 2015 wrote:
i already did that quest and i'm lvl 88 lol. well ty anyway
I might be able to if you are stuck

Jacob LotusCaller level 100 With Glowbug

Explorer
Feb 26, 2009
I need a questing buddy aswell im balance level 80 you cant solo anything with balance xD im just starting the crystal caves and I need some dragon spawns but nobody will help :( if anyone can please help? :P

Survivor
Dec 30, 2013
Spyroinfite on Jun 19, 2015 wrote:
I need a questing buddy aswell im balance level 80 you cant solo anything with balance xD im just starting the crystal caves and I need some dragon spawns but nobody will help :( if anyone can please help? :P
Sorry to reply like super late lol. I'm now Exalted so...

Survivor
Sep 21, 2013
lol I seriously need a questing buddy. I'm lvl 70 something lol I forgot . Still stuck on Sir Gerard Monmouth, I think that's his name, anyway, I thought I could get him myself by getting all the quests I didn't do to get more powerful, so far that's not working. Any Tips?

Survivor
Apr 22, 2013
Hi I'm A Level 72 Wizard And I'm In the Caer Lyone! If You Want To Quest, just MSG Me Back If another ice wizard sees this, or any other wizard, please contact me back, i'd like to be the hitter if a different ice sees this

\____/

Survivor
Apr 22, 2013
Spyroinfite on Jun 19, 2015 wrote:
I'd be glad to help you! :)
I am currently a LvL 72 named Ryan IceBlade
I play allot :) I got LvL 72 In 3 Months :)

Explorer
Feb 26, 2009
ryan darkwhisper on Jul 28, 2015 wrote:
I'd be glad to help you! :)
I am currently a LvL 72 named Ryan IceBlade
I play allot :) I got LvL 72 In 3 Months :)
Im now level 91 and i can use help on the azetca main quest just got into twin giants yesterday or help farming hades?

Explorer
Feb 26, 2009
ryan darkwhisper on Jul 28, 2015 wrote:
Hi I'm A Level 72 Wizard And I'm In the Caer Lyone! If You Want To Quest, just MSG Me Back If another ice wizard sees this, or any other wizard, please contact me back, i'd like to be the hitter if a different ice sees this

\____/
And i could help you in avalon because i still haves loads of sidequests there for like goblins n stuff if you agree to any of these msg me the district date and eastern time