Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Game Locking up, freeze.

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 31, 2009
In the last two days or more when i try to go through a door the game will stop. Right now as i write this i have a wizard stuck trying to get into Myth school. Yesterday my wizards got stuck in pet games and could not enter the games. If it gets unstuck, it tells me that area is not available at this time try again, well since when has myth school been unavailable? This starting happening when the game shut down 2 mornings in a row to do server maint. It has never been right since.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
2x4 two step on Aug 25, 2014 wrote:
In the last two days or more when i try to go through a door the game will stop. Right now as i write this i have a wizard stuck trying to get into Myth school. Yesterday my wizards got stuck in pet games and could not enter the games. If it gets unstuck, it tells me that area is not available at this time try again, well since when has myth school been unavailable? This starting happening when the game shut down 2 mornings in a row to do server maint. It has never been right since.
You're going to need to send an email to support... we cannot help you with this. sorry!