Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

healing pets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 28, 2009
yes I was wondering if there is a way to tell weather or not your pet can get unicorn, I found a list of pets that can get spritely but none on unicorn or fairy was also wondering if there was a certain way to breed pets in order to make a pet what you are looking for, for example say I want a pet that has a chance to cast unicorn but also gives + to death spells is there a certain way to go about this training and hatching wise? like if I have pet that has spritely or unicorn and I hatch with something that does not or not even in its code does it mean that the hatched pet still has a chance to get spritely or unicorn reguardless of what the hatched pet is

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Kane Shadowtail on Jan 29, 2014 wrote:
yes I was wondering if there is a way to tell weather or not your pet can get unicorn, I found a list of pets that can get spritely but none on unicorn or fairy was also wondering if there was a certain way to breed pets in order to make a pet what you are looking for, for example say I want a pet that has a chance to cast unicorn but also gives + to death spells is there a certain way to go about this training and hatching wise? like if I have pet that has spritely or unicorn and I hatch with something that does not or not even in its code does it mean that the hatched pet still has a chance to get spritely or unicorn reguardless of what the hatched pet is
Here is a list of pets that can get Unicorn.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/PetAbility:Unicorn

Mary