Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Am i on to something?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 16, 2009
Hello guys, ok so there is always a moment when someone recites something from an earlier thing in another world and it picks up a lot of conversation and yea it's one of those moments. I was on my balance character I recently gotten to level 42 and I was working in a place called the Drake Hatchery and I had to go and talk to dragon statues, oddly enough what the statue said made me thing of something! The dragon statue mentioned something called the 100-year war and I heard of the same thing coming from Khrysalis in witch the Bastion wall was built or something along those lines. I think DragonSpyre and Khrysalis could be linked somehow my main guess is how DragonSpyre past was so light and living and Khrysalis is opposite and I realized we were able to say "Shadowmancer" (one word) before shadow came out, and guess what we are allowed to say now..... "Lightmancer (one word)

-Sayonara

Kevin BattleBreeze Life, Level 92
Seth MoonGrove Myth, Level 31
Alexander SkullFlame Death, Level 18
Blaze SkyCloud Balance, Level 42

Survivor
Aug 22, 2009
Hmm. Interesting... KI just has a way of putting things together to make sense, and then inciting our curiosity for things to come! Can't wait for Part 2 of Khrysalis! Nice observation.

Jazzy ThunderStaff.
"When the dueling gets hot, summon a fire shield."

Survivor
Aug 14, 2012
I think that the 100 -year war was in all of the spiral,,just my opinion.

Emily Summersinger

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
O ... read dis a long time ago, just now realized why yah can say shadowmancer and lightmancer: you can have them as last names, lol. Although perhaps they will have lightmancers ...

-Jasmine Owltalon, level 95 myth