Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Halloween Quest from Dworgen

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 15, 2012
Just curious.
I forgot to look at the name of the boss at the end.
And I cannot find info on him anywhere.

The Wizard101 website says we have a chance at
a special item drop, but we can only do the quest once.
So where can I find the list of drops so I can see
what I missed out on?

Survivor
Dec 27, 2009
his name is nosfarerabbit, i looked it up and his rare drop's are four permanent mounts, the chestnut pony, a jaguar, dark redwing and a swift griffin

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
I'm sorry to have to correct this, but the information given out was incorrect. The name of the boss is "Nosferabbit", and he does not drop any permanent mounts. However, he does drop eight of the 24-hour mounts. Unfortunately, no boss drops permanent mounts. I'm sure if one did, the boss would be constantly farmed. The special item that you speak of is the Frankenbunny, and is received from turning the quest back into Dworgyn.
I hope this helped. Happy questing!

~Shannon Skybreaker

Delver
Mar 10, 2009
Corathus on Oct 4, 2013 wrote:
Just curious.
I forgot to look at the name of the boss at the end.
And I cannot find info on him anywhere.

The Wizard101 website says we have a chance at
a special item drop, but we can only do the quest once.
So where can I find the list of drops so I can see
what I missed out on?
You can do the quest more than once. I have done it several times as I love the farming treasure cards you get. You only get the pet once but you can go through the caves as often as you like.

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Oct 7, 2013 wrote:
You can do the quest more than once. I have done it several times as I love the farming treasure cards you get. You only get the pet once but you can go through the caves as often as you like.
I like to farm the Dungeon because after the 7 minutes of simple battles, I get a 1-hour transformation for 25 gold. I've done it 3 times so far.

Happy Spellcasting!

Champion
Jan 27, 2010
OMG I didn't know nosferabbit had any mount drops now I've gotta farm him #gladisawthispost

Survivor
Dec 31, 2010
I trashed my Frankenbunny. Death only! This is necromancy month!

Delver
Mar 10, 2009
Brandon Nightcaste... on Oct 8, 2013 wrote:
I trashed my Frankenbunny. Death only! This is necromancy month!
Your forget hatching. I have several scarecrows that were death only pets but after hatching I have ones that can be equipped on any wizard. Sometimes it pays to wait a bit before making such rash moves. After all a nice spooky spot in your house would have been much more fun.