Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mika skarka

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 04, 2010
Hi I'm a wizard101 player I'm level 73 and I'm stuck on a boss named mika skarka in moosho for me he is hard and I really need help with him but its a solo boss so I have to do it by myself and if you wanna see my armor just read my other topic it says all my player info so please help me and tell me how to beat mika skarka

Explorer
Oct 30, 2011
Take minion first, and remember blades, and use what you have and he doesn't, a brain!

Jonathan Frogheart - Ice Mage
Tactic is the key <------ TRUE

Survivor
Apr 30, 2011
Ripdamaan on Jan 11, 2013 wrote:
Hi I'm a wizard101 player I'm level 73 and I'm stuck on a boss named mika skarka in moosho for me he is hard and I really need help with him but its a solo boss so I have to do it by myself and if you wanna see my armor just read my other topic it says all my player info so please help me and tell me how to beat mika skarka
I know right! I'm level 71 fire and he's soooo hard for me! Help people! Plz!!!

Laura Emeraldstrider level 71 fire

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
both my balance and death wizards have already crossed him, and both defeated him quite easily.

right now, all i recommend is to pack life dispels and shields. i can't find the post with your gear, so would you mind linking me to it? oh, and what school are you? that's important as well.

-von

laura shadowsong, 90 balance
valerian deathwhisper, 83 death

Champion
Aug 20, 2010
It is supposed to be hard, you get to avalon, must times you can call for help, but i am really like some times when you must do it alone, you must prove that you can survive in avalon without help. I did it and it was not that hard. Just try to defeat them, and get to the next world.

Explorer
Jul 22, 2009
Survivor
Dec 31, 2011
I must agree that I had problems with him myself. From a life's experience, it seemed impossible. But Thio is right. The brain you have is your #1 Advantage.. But Just load blades, heals, converts ( If Your Life ) and kill the minion first. Carry about 5-7 single hits and 6-7 Multi. Remember to bring tower if you need it

Here is a hint- Remember this saying: Blade Blade Attack, Blade Heal (If needed) Convert (If ice or life)

Explorer
Jul 16, 2012
I defeated him on the first try. But i was storm. I survived with 6 life.

Defender
May 29, 2009
Not that hard on a death, beat him on my first try, full health, he doesn't have a minion, just high health, no healing, only aura is mend and he doesn't heal so it doesn't matter, no death shield, no cheats, I think this guy was pretty easy

Anthony Ashcatcher lv73

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
dawsdaws1539 on May 6, 2013 wrote:
I defeated him on the first try. But i was storm. I survived with 6 life.
Same here, survived with less than 300 life. Washed him out when he had 9 pip showing and I had run out of shielding, Entangles, and healing. I had a choice - reshuffle or temp. Either way, if he survived, I was dead. So I hit the blue button and prayed.

Every boss in this little area of Jade Palace is nightmare-inducing awful. The cheating spell quest boss put me down to 19 before I finally spammed him to death. I expected to get mauled, but knowing he would heal up after a sublethal hit changed my tactics for the worse. Rather than blade, trap, hit in cycles, I waited too long. (As it turned out he only healed once, when he was at full, just after his minion died.)

Only advice I can give is shield, blade, trap, hit in cycles, and either Infection or just ignore the healing. Have plenty of heals for yourself. If you're life, spamming Infection buys you time to find prism. Dispels only buy you a chance to draw something super important. Don't bother with them otherwise, because even with life mastery, they erase a turn or more worth of pips. And he is building up behind that dispel - if he hits you it will be big, if he rips a Rebirth it is even worse. The exception is if you can't find a crucial heal or a hit without spending a turn doing nothing but pitching and drawing cards.

The minion is an easy one-hit target and you MUST take him out (preferably in one hit) so he won't heal the boss.

I went in with 97 global crit block but I didn't block about half his hits, for what it's worth.

Survivor
Apr 27, 2013
i also can not beat him i dont think ill ever beat this game now he is to impossible jack iceblade level 72

Defender
Apr 07, 2012
Survivor
Aug 14, 2012
Ripdamaan on Jan 11, 2013 wrote:
Your not the only one having problems.

Emily Summersinger

Survivor
Aug 14, 2012
Emily Summersinger on Dec 15, 2013 wrote:
Your not the only one having problems.

Emily Summersinger
I beat Mika Skarka now! I used a lvl 60 death minion to help me.

Emily Summersinger

Survivor
May 05, 2009
Well, i'm currently level 81, and I killed him second try . What I did was quick blade, aura, attack. I'm death so I used scarecrow, which took out the minion, then I made sure to pack in some Dr. von's to kill the boss. You can use the same tactic, but with different spells! :D *except if your death =3*

-Moira darkheart

-If you fail, don't give up. <----(TRUTH)

Survivor
May 31, 2009
Mika Sharka, or what ever his name is, was really hard.
But some tips include-

-Blades, use a bunch of blades. Use the balance blades and such.
-Traps, put them on the boss for later attacks. Also put them on the minion, duh.
-Use the "25% to next ____ Spell" bubbles that you get early on. They help a bunch!
-Take out the minion.
-Use the spells that they have boosts on. I believe that MS has a boost to fire(?)
-Heal Heal Heal!
and as a last resort, summon a minion.

Long live your journeys,
Fallon EmeraldFinder

Survivor
Jul 04, 2012
Mika sharka was not hard at all. Just another normal boss to take care of lol.
What you wanna do is bring some life shield treasure cards. I recommend using one on first turn if you go first.
Remember to kill minion first. Then shield when you get a spare turn and i would say get a shield up before you blade or trap.