Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dungeons that that can't count.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
I have noticed a problen with dungeons. If me abd two friends are in one and another friend tries to port to me it will tell them the dungeon is full. But we only have three wizards in the dungeon. A full dungeon has four wizards, not three. It does this to me as well, but i tried to port to a friend who was by him self in a dungeon and I amm 5000% sure he was alone, and the same message popped up. This has happen to me and friends in Malistare's dungeon and Grand Mother Ravens Tree. Anyone else having this problem??? Speak up. --Marcus Thorn.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
The instance resets after time or a log out. Im actually surprised it didnt read "your friend is busy" thats usually the message most get when these things occur. Dungeon is full means you are not in the instance any longer.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Mardrago on Dec 7, 2012 wrote:
I have noticed a problen with dungeons. If me abd two friends are in one and another friend tries to port to me it will tell them the dungeon is full. But we only have three wizards in the dungeon. A full dungeon has four wizards, not three. It does this to me as well, but i tried to port to a friend who was by him self in a dungeon and I amm 5000% sure he was alone, and the same message popped up. This has happen to me and friends in Malistare's dungeon and Grand Mother Ravens Tree. Anyone else having this problem??? Speak up. --Marcus Thorn.
I have not had this issue but I do know certain things can effect the dungeon count.

Henchmen, Group Chat on because that saves a spot for that wizard in the fight even if they do not join and having people port into an instance then port out - until they sign all the way off it does not remove their spot from that instance.

There maybe other reasons for the dungeon reporting full but those are the main ones.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Mardrago on Dec 7, 2012 wrote:
Those are full-on dungeons and cannot be ported into unless they started the dungeon with you. There is nothing wrong, that's how they are supposed to work.