Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can you help me choosing?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 26, 2010
Hi all,

I've a question..
I'm the type of player which can only play 1 character..
I want to play one which is good in PvE and good in PvP too at max level..
I want to do both things at max level but I don't know what school to choose..

Can you help me with choosing my class?

What I heard:
Good in PvP - Not so good in PvE.
At max not so good in PvP anymore.
Much drain spells..
I don't know, they say its a heal class but is it strong too?
Never had this class..
Low health, I hate fizzling.
I heard this one is decent/good in both PvE and PvP, I might go with fire but still can use your opinion.

Remember everything for max level.

Warm greetings, Randy

Defender
Apr 09, 2011
I think death is very good in both and you can heal yourself with attacking

Defender
Sep 05, 2010
I think you'd like fire and never get bored of it.

It has both good pve and pvp, but still an interesting playing style.

Survivor
Feb 19, 2014
Life school is a great school for PvE I soloed most of the game with life. Life lacks slightly in the damage and critical department(you will have plenty of blades and traps to take care of that problem sufficiently), however, life hands down is the best school for self heals. So many choices for each situation. It's fairly decent at max level PvP as well. Mine is currently a sergeant on her way to warlord.

Storm is a great school and contrary to popular belief it does not fizzle a lot (plus after level 30, your gear will sufficiently correct the fizzle problem). Storm even has its own amazing heal spell at level 75. It is hands down the best hitter school. It's motto is hit hard hit fast. If you can do that you are good to solo the game with one. Just make sure you train ice to tower shield and death up to feint. Lord knows how much those spell's helped me. You will die a few times but don't let that discourage you. Play it right and storm is the fastest solo quester of all the schools. As for PvP, max storm wizards are often warlords. Spam enchanted wild bolt and lightning bats with a few glow bug squalls thrown in in case you get a shadow pip and you have yourself the perfect deck. My storm is a warlord and very proud of it.