Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Several things I would like to see in game...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 01, 2012
1. A way to remove socket-ed gems from equipment . Now this was not to big a deal before...but with the new exalted dungeons dropping those Summon Boss attack gems...I would like there to be a way to safely remove them so I can keep them and add to other gear later on . Right now all we have is Shatter the gem...maybe add a way to remove with Socket Wrenches and give those more of a use then they have currently .

2. A LFG tool for housing gauntlets and especially a level appropriate one for the new Exalted Duels . Tired of trying to find people thru other sites , or wasting time in WC hoping to get people to join...only to be spammed and harassed by low level people trying to insist they can help...

3. Would love to see a Car mount...nothing new and fancy , but one like the item in the crowns shop and parked in Marleybone . A cool old fashioned car like that , would be nice! I would buy that right away...

4. With the additions of the two build a house bundles...the one thing I would absolutely love to see and I think would be very popular in the game...would be Build-able Rides! Either thru bundles or card packs...a way to lay down tracks and have a vehicle that travels along it . A way to adjust the speed so you could make gentle rides , dark rides or rollercoasters . Would be awesome to have both standard train style tracks and water filled track sections for boat rides! As someone that has well over 20+houses...this would be an amazing addition and I would throw money at the screen! <and you guys>

5. Particle effect generators for housing . Sure there are props now that have particle effects , but an invisible item that generates effects would be a great addition . Fog , Smoke , Dripping Water/lava/slime , Fire , Fireflies , Bats , Wisps , Butterflies , Falling Leaves and other various effects you could place were wanted , to add even more customization and coolness to your homes .

That is all for now , I can think of way to many things I would like to see added in game...but this will do for now ;)