Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help with Gardening

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 17, 2011
I have been trying to put garden plots down at my royal play house but for some reason its not allowing me to make plows. I have tried the small plot spell and the medium plot spell and neither work. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong or not. I have logged out and then back on and still nothing. Becoming frustrated with this whole thing.

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Raciana on Jul 23, 2015 wrote:
I have been trying to put garden plots down at my royal play house but for some reason its not allowing me to make plows. I have tried the small plot spell and the medium plot spell and neither work. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong or not. I have logged out and then back on and still nothing. Becoming frustrated with this whole thing.
Some obvious questions:
Are you trying this outdoors?
Do you have room?
Are you trying to place the plot in a clear, open area?
Do you have energy?

I'm not trying to be insulting with these questions it's just that these would be the most likely reasons this wouldn't work.

Defender
Nov 19, 2009
Some spots don't allow for garden plots in houses. In that house you cant make Plots indoors. But you can outside but not on the pathway in that house. Aim for the green Areas or on the sand outside :) Oh as tucson said yes make sure you have enough energy to do the plots. BTW if you want to garden indoors Just Grab a gardening Pot which you can buy at any of the gardeners. The one in Golem tower sells the Most basic of Pots. With those you can have plants indoors. Hope this helps :)