Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sonic Spring - Ever Since

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 07, 2014

Ever since the Five B.O.X.E.S. Event has returned I have been farming for this particular spring and have absolutely no drops what so ever.

Is anyone else, having this problem?

Delver
Mar 17, 2011
Sestiva DeathBring... on Jan 16, 2015 wrote:

Ever since the Five B.O.X.E.S. Event has returned I have been farming for this particular spring and have absolutely no drops what so ever.

There no problem it just a rare rare carft that everybody farming for

and i know it in the wizard city one

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Sestiva DeathBring... on Jan 16, 2015 wrote:

I've done the quest on several wizards this time, and the previous time it was released and have never gotten one. Drops like these are very rare, so I guess we have to keep trying!

Delver
Apr 16, 2014
The first time The Boxes Event occurred. I did probably about 20 runs on various Boxes. I ended with several nice Music Boxes and 3 Sonic springs. At the time I didn't even know they were important. LOL Since then I have crafted 2 Pogo Sticks. I am know for my luck in the game however.

Scarlet ShadowStone Exalted

Delver
Oct 18, 2009
Yeah sonic springs are tough to come by, i will probably find the music boxes i want to craft long before i find the springs to craft them, with the exception of the ones for dragonpyre & celestia which i will probably have to craft myself. I dont look forward to the music scroll hunt, I was only fortunate enough that i happened to have the wysteria main theme in one of my current music players. I dont look forward to running trial of spheres trying to get the celestia theme.

Survivor
Jan 23, 2012
Yes, I am also having this problem, twice now. I got all the music player recipes but no way to make them because I'm missing one solitary item, the Sonic Spring.

I was really looking forward to make the various music players, and the Sonic Spring even is supposed to drop in all the BOXES so it doesn't matter your level, I thought wow, great deal!

It's a cute take off of the Sonic Screwdriver I suppose so it's only available via the BOXES events; but scheeeesh, maybe when the event isn't playing a different item can be accepted and preferably an item WE CAN GET, and again an item that drops for all levels!

Delver
Dec 30, 2012
This reagent is rare because it is needed for the mount.
I have crafted the Ravenwood Pogo from the first B.O.X.E.S. event, but this time around I had no time to play. Guess I will try again when it comes back in the future.

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Yep, farmed all of the B.O.X.E.S. events that I could, many, many times with all of my wizards and not one single Sonic Spring. Ah well, maybe next time. I'll just keep riding my broom and dreaming about the new Digmore Pogo that I will eventually get.