Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

"carpe diem" society

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 17, 2011
Hi, i was wondering if maybe this quest was a tribute? Im not sure how many people get the reference @KingIsle moderators

Delver
Oct 29, 2013
Now that you mention it..... it wouldn't surprise me at all to learn it's a nod to Dead Poet's Society. The event has run before; this is the third time in the 11 months I've been playing, but I'm sure you're right, at least about the inspiration for the quest.

Miranda Nightsinger, Exalted Necromancer
Scarlet Windhammer, Legendary Pyromancer
Iridian Lotusblade, Master Sorcerer
Sabrina Boomblossom, Adept Theurgist

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
David ThunderWalke... on Sep 19, 2014 wrote:
Hi, i was wondering if maybe this quest was a tribute? Im not sure how many people get the reference @KingIsle moderators
The quest has been around (temporarily) for over a year. It's not a tribute, but yes I'm sure everyone gets it.

Survivor
Sep 17, 2011
David ThunderWalke... on Sep 19, 2014 wrote:
Oh ok, I've had an account for years but I just started playing again last month so I wasn't sure if it was or not it just seemed logical to me with the recent event. I wonder how many people actually get it though, I had to watch the movie last year and I enjoyed it.