Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Unbelievable glitch costs my warlord the match!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 07, 2008
While doing low level pvp, my opponent used a fire minion treasure card. It was a very close match, but once I defeated him his minion stayed as he fled then cam back to watch me lose.

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
So it sounds like you are saying you defeated an opponent in 1v1, and after being defeated, the opponent's minion continued playing turns in subsequent rounds. I am assuming that the minion did not heal the caster, and that he/she fled the match.

That's pretty concerning. Recently Dr. Von's reshuffle cards had no effect, I wonder if this is related to mysterious clandestine updates KI is finishing up? At any rate, this has made me decide not to do ranked PvP again until things are stable. I don't want to end up the victim of something ridiculous, like a never-ending Beguile or a shield that glitches and turns into 10 self-feints.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
If he died, and fled he lost too. I don't see how it's a glitch if the minion killed you the same turn you killed him. If the minion played past the current round it's a glitch, otherwise you both lost.

Survivor
Feb 04, 2012
seethe42 on Aug 8, 2014 wrote:
If he died, and fled he lost too. I don't see how it's a glitch if the minion killed you the same turn you killed him. If the minion played past the current round it's a glitch, otherwise you both lost.
I think the player means that the enemy summoned a minion, they killed the enemy, and then a few rounds after the minion still hadn't disappeared.
I'd contact KI and see if it's a glitch-
which it probably is.

~~~~~~~
Roslyn Blueflower, level 100 Myth