Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A Third Pip

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
So I've been thinking, all the bosses and mobs in Celestia+ all start with allot of Power Pips. With the new Khrysalis Quest that gives us a fourth Potion Bottle, I think it's time we get a quest that will let us start with three pips at the beginning of the battle instead of two. Anyone think this is a good idea? Or will this just ruin the game? All feedback is appreciated!

-Nick
"When the battle gets deadly, summon a Death Shield"

Survivor
Jul 30, 2013
Defender
Mar 10, 2012
They are computers btw, they need all the power pips they can get. While we have brains, and can outsmart and beat these bosses without all these upgrades.

Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
Yeah, I totally agree with you. Being a wizard, lots of pips are appreciated. Some bosses already start with three or four power pips! I only get two power pips to start with, and it would help a lot if they added a third pip. Maybe the creators of the game think that if they give too many pips away that people would finish it too easily, because there are already so many players that have reached the max level. Although, it would help but I'm unsure if they would add that to the game.

~HottiePony

Defender
Mar 08, 2013
It might work with the start of the third arc. I have always wanted KI to make that or a different color pip representing 3 pips(white=1, yellow=2).