Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

help me find the black lotus reagents

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 29, 2010
I know they are in mooshu but i think they are pretty rare, do you know where else i can find them faster?

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
linhphamm on Sep 2, 2013 wrote:
I know they are in mooshu but i think they are pretty rare, do you know where else i can find them faster?
Do you have access to Wintertusk? Even the first area is loaded with Lotus.

Collect, switch realms, collect.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
linhphamm on Sep 2, 2013 wrote:
Black lotus are all over mooshu...just keep a watchful eye. You can also garden for them and find them in the Bazaar amongst other places:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Reagent:Black_Lotus

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
I usually find black lotus in Jade Palace in Mooshu (Commonly)

check around every part in Jade palace and you might find it.

As for other locations idk (although the bazaar could have a few but you might need to keep refreshing till they do)

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Cave of Solitude and Village of Sorrow are particularly rich in lotus. They are most frequent near boss dojos and towers. Use the teleporters to go to the end-streets where these dojos are found, and hunt around in the grass.

There's also a few that reliably spawn in Austrilund and Vestrilund, and you get the double bonus of ore and frost flowers in these areas too.

Survivor
Aug 29, 2010