Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Epic Homes

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 12, 2009
I think wizard101 should make a new option called: Epic Homes

These are houses that are judged and rated by Wizard101. Just go to your friend list and there would be a button called epic homes. you click it and it shows you all these homes and who is the owner and what house it is. you don't even have to be friends with the person to visit the epic home! Well I think in my opinion that this would be a great feature to wizard101.

See you in the spiral!

Blake SkullFlame LVL 90

Angel Life LVL 14

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
BlakeThePyromancer on Aug 15, 2013 wrote:
I think wizard101 should make a new option called: Epic Homes

These are houses that are judged and rated by Wizard101. Just go to your friend list and there would be a button called epic homes. you click it and it shows you all these homes and who is the owner and what house it is. you don't even have to be friends with the person to visit the epic home! Well I think in my opinion that this would be a great feature to wizard101.

See you in the spiral!

Blake SkullFlame LVL 90

Angel Life LVL 14
Sounds good. Like for example, when we battle in the three different areas and after defeating them they give us an Epic Home or pocket dimensional home. And after each of the three battles they give us an upgraded form that replaces the first.

And when battling the side bosses, we get the option of having vendors move in for like the Bazaar or the one in the Fairergrounds for refiling the potion flasks.

Maybe a pet trainer as well, trhat asks which game our pet would like to play and do it in our homes?

Timothy Pearlflower, L90 , doing Lost Pages quests and helping friends somewhere in the Spiral

Explorer
Oct 06, 2010
It is a creative idea, but i think that this might also be an invasion of personal privacy, saying someone might just want no one to come to their home.