Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

AFK Battle Mode

AuthorMessage
Delver
Dec 18, 2009
To be honest, they have something like this in P101. Basically, if you miss clicking a card in one round or miss the pass button, before you can choose what to do the next round, you have to click a button saying still playing. If you don't click the button in what I think is three rounds, it sends you back to the central hub with all the current statistics you had when you were in battle. All the enemies you should of been fighting disappear as well. I.E, you are in a battle with two other people and one of them leaves because of this, then when you should of had four enemies, one of them completely disappears like you defeated him. This should happen in W101

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
Eric Crowspear on Jul 25, 2013 wrote:
No one else sees the problem here? What if a group doesn't like someone and they vote them AFK. What if the group renders a person a bad player and votes them AFK? What if there is only one other person in the battle and just wants to solo and votes afk? I can keep going on.
i see a thousand problems its a way to get everyone else defeated mutes could never be in a worse time srsly people half of them just aren't 13 and thats why they don't have text give them a break