Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Boss disappeared.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 06, 2012
I am currently in The Portica. My quest is to fight Vorgen Soulbreaker. I beat him once, but died before the minion was dead. When I came back Vorgen Soulbreaker was gone and the minion remained. The quest is still in my quests, but Vorgen is nowhere to be found. I don't mind fighting him again, but how do I get him to come back?

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Dungeon Suggestion on Jan 23, 2013 wrote:
I am currently in The Portica. My quest is to fight Vorgen Soulbreaker. I beat him once, but died before the minion was dead. When I came back Vorgen Soulbreaker was gone and the minion remained. The quest is still in my quests, but Vorgen is nowhere to be found. I don't mind fighting him again, but how do I get him to come back?
If you already defeated him, you only have to worry about the minion and the quest will remain in your log until the minion has also been defeated. Once both of them are defeated, you can turn in your quest.

Good luck!

-von

Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
You will probably have to exit the dungeon and wait 30 minutes or so for the dungeon to reset, that way he will respawn.