Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Finding spiral key on reagents square

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 21, 2012
I have been trying to find the spiral key in reagents square for a couple months. I have tried to beat the tower but once I get up to the top boss I always lose If there is anybody that could help me I will be on Saturday evening in the realm wraith. If you can help please meet me there It frustrates me

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
lifebringer315 on Nov 15, 2012 wrote:
I have been trying to find the spiral key in reagents square for a couple months. I have tried to beat the tower but once I get up to the top boss I always lose If there is anybody that could help me I will be on Saturday evening in the realm wraith. If you can help please meet me there It frustrates me
Just so you know...

The warehouse tower in Marleybone is no longer a requirement to get the Sprial Key to Celestia. KI changed that a while back.

Now, if you are at least Level 48, and you have completed the quest "The Final Countdown" in Dragonspyre, then you go talk to Headmaster Ambrose, and he will send you to Celestia. Hope this helps.

If you still decide that you "want" to finish this tower, you might check out one of the fansites, like wizard101central.com. The response for help on there is much quicker, and they even have people posting who offer to help with towers and dungeons. (And be sure to give your "time zone", along with the date, realm, etc.)

And here is a link to that fansite that shows a "guide" to doing the warehouse too:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=188880

(If "clicking" on that link doesn't work, you might have to do a "copy and paste" to see the info.)

Good Luck!

Survivor
Jan 21, 2012