Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

3rd PvP Age Broken Entirely

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 06, 2011
The new, well not quite so new PvP age, Third Age, is broke. I am a Level 10 Myth and a Level 11 Ice, and I have faced adepts and journeymen, with the ranking of Private and they have Commander Gear from the last age or previous. That results in getting unfair matches, too much resist, and too much damage/accuracy/power pips. The Wizard101 PvP System only looks at the Level/Rank of the Current age, not anything else. Not gear, no nothing. This enrages me on these absurd matches that are over in a millisecond. For the people that are new to 3rd Age, I know I'm not the only one who's arguing against KI's PvP Match System. Maybe if it is possible to actually do more scripting/programming on the system and going inland into the two players' stats. I know that like the system will look at the Levels and Rank and determine a just match, but find the Player's previous records in the past on 1st/2nd Age. These Commander gear wizards think its just a walk in the park against these low levels, but it is ridiculous to the ones who are forced to play against a PvP Commander. I'm asking for a more fair way, because back when people didn't realize to use TC in PvP, PvP was more Fun and Enjoyable in the 2000's. I am not asking for the confiscation of Treasure Cards, I'm asking for more just and fair match creater system.

Explorer
Dec 12, 2012
Haven't gotten any.

Myth lvl 10 Life lvl 80 Storm lvl 40 Balance lvl 38 Death lvl 20
Fire lvl 25

Survivor
Mar 19, 2011
Exactly the same problem i'm facing. It's honestly like we're facing promethean or even exalted skilled people. That's just completely not right.