Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hard Mode

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 23, 2015
Hello,
First off, I know one shots, but when you enter any area where you have the four circle thing (Usually found at bosses) to have a thing called hard mode.
Always hard mode will have higher bosses ranks then a normal wizard would be able to handle then.
They could also have cheat moves like Doom And Gloom when someone heals, have ability to cast ,, and spells.
Also when I mean Hard I MEAN HARD like Lord NightShade casting spells or Malistaire having the ability to cast ,, and .
They will however give out better drops and some normal cards if you are lucky.
Do you agree or disagree with me
Thanks

Defender
Dec 31, 2014
Your idea is very similar to the master, archmage, and exalted duels you mentioned. In those, the creatures are stronger and can use cheats, astral, and shadow spells. Rattlebones could cast star spells and cheat casts Doom and Gloom when you heal (unless he already tried to and was dispelled) in the Master and Exalted Duels.

Survivor
Sep 23, 2015
George Washington on Oct 27, 2015 wrote:
Your idea is very similar to the master, archmage, and exalted duels you mentioned. In those, the creatures are stronger and can use cheats, astral, and shadow spells. Rattlebones could cast star spells and cheat casts Doom and Gloom when you heal (unless he already tried to and was dispelled) in the Master and Exalted Duels.
But master, archmage and exalted duels are one shots, hard mode will have more then one shot.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
UrbanPie on Oct 28, 2015 wrote:
But master, archmage and exalted duels are one shots, hard mode will have more then one shot.
But they also drop for free very easily from low level fights. My house is filled with them so I can play anytime I like to farm for stuff.