Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Backpack Size

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 24, 2011
Hello,
I am a Crowns player who has spent almost $200 on this game over the last few years. After my recent purchase, I realized that I can post on these boards within 30 days of a purchase. So I wanted to raise a question that I've been wanting to ask about for some time; backpack size.

I understand that KingsIsle wants to benefit its members by increasing their backpack size to 120 or 150, whichever it is. However, as an Archmage necromancer, I'm starting to find that my 80-space backpack fills up rather quickly. So I wondered if the powers that be could make a 1-time purchase, perhaps for 2500 or 5000 crowns, that would increase the non-member backpack space? It wouldn't even have to be all the way to 150, maybe just to 100 or 110. Just something to consider!

Defender
Feb 13, 2011
Yes! A fellow crowns player. I buy all my areas too. I have constant problems with my 80/80 backpack. They need to add purchasable backpack space for crowns players. Crowns players are being unfairly treated.