Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why does Life WW Gear have no Accuracy?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Apr 20, 2011
I finally got the complete WW gear for my Life Wizard (now lvl 70) but I fizzle almost all the time which is doubly bad because my second school is storm. I checked my character stats and found the WW gear for life has NO accuracy boost. None of my other gear has any accuracy boost and I really don't want to waste a training point just for presicion.
What have other Life wizards used to boost accuracy? It seems a little unfair since all my other wizards have had no probs with their ww gear.
Any suggestions for accuracy boost equipment like athames etc would be appreciated
Rowan Willowgrove lvl 70

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Enlightened One on May 11, 2015 wrote:
I finally got the complete WW gear for my Life Wizard (now lvl 70) but I fizzle almost all the time which is doubly bad because my second school is storm. I checked my character stats and found the WW gear for life has NO accuracy boost. None of my other gear has any accuracy boost and I really don't want to waste a training point just for presicion.
What have other Life wizards used to boost accuracy? It seems a little unfair since all my other wizards have had no probs with their ww gear.
Any suggestions for accuracy boost equipment like athames etc would be appreciated
Rowan Willowgrove lvl 70
Are you saying you fizzle almost all the time casting Life spells? That would certainly be puzzling! Life has the highest base accuracy rate averaging 90-95%. If you mean you're fizzling casting your secondary school then that's more understandable, especially with storm. I can't name any particular rings or athames off the top of my head but a quick run through the bazaar should give you a number of options. There are also some Armors available that will give you combination boosts... Life and Storm, Life and Fire and so on. Also, you might consider some TCs like Keen Eyes or Sniper if you're using trained Storm spells. If you're using Storm TCs then training the Star School aura spell Infallible might be just the ticket.

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
Life, Death, and Balance get shorted there. I suggest using jewels to add accuracy, a pet with sharp shot or a life accuracy boost, or the Sidhe Staff which you can buy with crowns or farm from Mirror Lake. Since jewels are free I'd start there. You can also cast infallible, which adds accuracy and pierces resist.

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
Oh, I forgot to say, but it's time to retire storm attacks. Storm is a terrible second school anyway, and at your level off-school attacks are inefficient. If the free buyback for training points returns I'd suggest doing that.