Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level Changer

AuthorMessage
Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Robobot1747 on May 26, 2014 wrote:
1. Exactly, low levels can get it too.
2. See #1.
3. Porting? Also, can't I use my higher level character and "give" TCs that way?
Yes, they likely will. This will probably cost Crowns as well. If I buy crowns gear, I will also have an advantage. It seems to me that most of this "OP" advantage could be gained by spending crowns or having a higher leveled Wizard. I just wish to expedite the process of getting to level 60 if I want to use a Legendary strategy, and avoid character deletion.
1. The only point of your idea, to allow high levels to get it by fighting only low levels. Don't even pretend that a level 100 wizard doesn't have the advantage of easily obtaining Lore spells that a real level 5 doesn't.
2. see #1
3. TC venders limit sales of cards by level so portning doesn't work. You cannot give cards to your other wizards. Yes it's possible to trade them to another player and then back to yours but that's a minimal issue.

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
seethe42 on May 27, 2014 wrote:
1. The only point of your idea, to allow high levels to get it by fighting only low levels. Don't even pretend that a level 100 wizard doesn't have the advantage of easily obtaining Lore spells that a real level 5 doesn't.
2. see #1
3. TC venders limit sales of cards by level so portning doesn't work. You cannot give cards to your other wizards. Yes it's possible to trade them to another player and then back to yours but that's a minimal issue.
Actually, the "only point" of my idea is to allow you to use your high-level wizard in other PvP levels WITHOUT having to start a new character. Is there an advantage? Yes, a small one. No more than someone who buys a bunch of crown gear and fights someone who doesn't. If I'm a low level, I can just farm with my main wizard's friends for Lore spells. And no, I don't think TC vendors limit by level.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Robobot1747 on May 29, 2014 wrote:
Actually, the "only point" of my idea is to allow you to use your high-level wizard in other PvP levels WITHOUT having to start a new character. Is there an advantage? Yes, a small one. No more than someone who buys a bunch of crown gear and fights someone who doesn't. If I'm a low level, I can just farm with my main wizard's friends for Lore spells. And no, I don't think TC vendors limit by level.
You cannot learn lore spells by farming on another wizard. You cannot craft them on another wizard. Some TC are limited, Gargantuan for example can only be bought by level 58+ and is No Trade. Also some vendors do not appear until you have completed certain storyline quests so porting to those isn't an option for lower levels.

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
seethe42 on May 29, 2014 wrote:
You cannot learn lore spells by farming on another wizard. You cannot craft them on another wizard. Some TC are limited, Gargantuan for example can only be bought by level 58+ and is No Trade. Also some vendors do not appear until you have completed certain storyline quests so porting to those isn't an option for lower levels.
Really? You can only learn lore spells on 1 wizard? You CAN learn lore spells by using a lower level wizards and going with your high level friends to farm the loremaster, NOT using your main. We could devise a workaround to disallow Garg-enchanted TCs from use, or you could just deal with the 50 extra damage. As for some vendors, BIG DEAL. Pretty sure you can use the Archivist no matter what, and you can always buy TCs from the bazaar. How are all these minor advantages gamebreaking? Why don't you go complain about crowns gear; this "advantage" is not worth very much and also costs Crowns.