Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Error Failed to Load Zone!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 11, 2009
When I try going on my Main Character a message pops up saying " Error, Failed to Load zone!" at first i tried quiting and restarted Wizard101 but it keeps popping up. Please note this only happens on my Main character all my other characters are perfectly fine. I hope someone can help me! I'm really nervous...

Survivor
Mar 26, 2009
Fearless Daniel Sh... on Dec 21, 2012 wrote:
When I try going on my Main Character a message pops up saying " Error, Failed to Load zone!" at first i tried quiting and restarted Wizard101 but it keeps popping up. Please note this only happens on my Main character all my other characters are perfectly fine. I hope someone can help me! I'm really nervous...
the same thing happens to me when i try to log on with my main character it will not let me and i dont understand it so i am as confused as you and i wish it could be fixed best of luck man

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
I would suggest contacting support. They will be able to help you resolve the issue.

Defender
Sep 29, 2008
It may also be trying to patch the area your character was last in just leave the game running on the char selection page for a few hours clicking every 2 minutes to keep from disconnecting and it might finish patching.

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
If you play with two different computers, but usually high level wizard on computer A and you leave your wizard in a higher level world that your lower level wizard hasn't been to yet, then switch to computer B you must wait for world data to load onto your computer. Your higher level wizard can't leave the wizard selection screen until all the world data is loaded which can take a long time. I'm pretty sure you get a message like this, but it shows world data loading in top left corner.

This would explain why your lower level wizards can enter but higher levels appear to have a problem.

If this isn't your issue... Oh well. Happy Wizarding!