Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Back to wizard city

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 31, 2009
I tried the pirate life but it aint for me so its back to wizard city. They need changes to pirates before i will think of playing it on a constant basis. Here in Wizards you have some control over things like what pet you want, in pirates you have to take what is given and keep it forever. I had one companion always was killed in two hits, I hated to see him come out in a fight but nothing I could do but accept that all of us would be dead. I got tired of this one companion getting me killed all the time so I decided that it was time to give it up and return to wizards.

Looking forward to the new expansion on wizards.It has grown to a large game in the years. I did try it in the test realm but I was distracted by Pirates. Glad to be back.My account still open at pirates and when they ever make changes with the companions I might go back. That one companion just could not hold up past two hits. I put him on the end of companion list but darn if he didnt come out almost every fight.

In wizards, I told everyone to hold on to their quests when they lost their leveling bar. Now leveling bar is back turn in those quests and get the XP....

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
2x4 two step on Nov 22, 2012 wrote:
I tried the pirate life but it aint for me so its back to wizard city. They need changes to pirates before i will think of playing it on a constant basis. Here in Wizards you have some control over things like what pet you want, in pirates you have to take what is given and keep it forever. I had one companion always was killed in two hits, I hated to see him come out in a fight but nothing I could do but accept that all of us would be dead. I got tired of this one companion getting me killed all the time so I decided that it was time to give it up and return to wizards.

Looking forward to the new expansion on wizards.It has grown to a large game in the years. I did try it in the test realm but I was distracted by Pirates. Glad to be back.My account still open at pirates and when they ever make changes with the companions I might go back. That one companion just could not hold up past two hits. I put him on the end of companion list but darn if he didnt come out almost every fight.

In wizards, I told everyone to hold on to their quests when they lost their leveling bar. Now leveling bar is back turn in those quests and get the XP....
I agree. I played Pirates in beta and did not like it at all. I'm very happy being a (or many) wizard(s). :)