Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Increase Housing LImits!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 09, 2012
Everyone Knows There is a Housing item limit. And everyone knows you can buy elixir to upgrade yours. But not everyone knows why there is a limit. Of course there is a limit because there is only so much KI can handle. But why is the limit a maximum at 350? Can't you make it 450. Or even 550? there comes to a point where there can be less housing space then allotted number of items allowed in that housing space. But as of right now. its quite the opposite.

I feel that It is a good idea to think about Increasing the amount of bric-a-brac elixirs you can drink. And Maybe Even Increase the Base Starting Limit for Household Capacity? Also for in the future, is there a way that there can be more players allowed in each household? I spend lots of my time in my house. Housing is my favorite thing about the game and I have spent over $1000 real dollars ensuring I have a variety of houses to choose from. and that when I do choose which house to decorate. I can have stuff to decorate it with. I throw parties with my friends quite often and it seems to get full too easily, ESPECIALLY if you get Top Rated on Castle Tours.

I really like how I can go through the forums and see that you guys actually take ideas and suggestions from players Such as (Khrysalis and Azteca) And I hope that you think about mine.
Thanks!

P.S. Did I post this in the right area? :P

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
Have you ever felt your house and property was incomplete, and only half decorated? Scaling up or down housing items according to house size and property is one way to address and resolve this.
  • Smaller houses and properties have and use less housing items
  • Larger houses and properties have and use more
Players with older computer systems, may encounter loading issues with houses having additional items. Thankfully, visiting another player's house is completely optional; and this issue gets resolved when these players find and use newer computers to access and play Wizard 101.

Defender
Apr 07, 2011
I would be happy with a increase in pet housing limits, or I mean how many pets you can put in a house.