Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Graveyard Drops

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 06, 2013
Hello, I am contacting you guys on behalf of my own thoughts and feelings about this new "Entrenchment" in the schools I just now have the chance to tell you what i believe along with many others such as Blaze Lifehammer,Ethan Deathblade and Dakota Earthorn to name just a few POPULAR people think is ruining this game it has awesome potential and i have spent around 6 years (no joke) playing this game i finally hit exalted yesterday and i am very glad y journey took me this way but i started noticing that schools have the same stats all across the margin, in example every school for some reason now, can get 100+ damage along with 60 resist and 30 pierce that is i feel very wrong and i do believe that takes away from the very most essential part of the game, the very beginning,along six years back when i was just 14 years of age i loved how i got a choose between many different magical realms and what i loved most about the game was that each school had it's own strengths and weaknesses that part of the game is now gone i feel my long hobby of this game is now lost forever and is now unfair because of how even everything is it needs to go back to fire having high damage and being the only school that can get 100 or more damage only life needs high income and outcome and other such cases all schools need strengths and benefits no other school can acquire thank you very much and please for the little innocent kid that loved this game more than his teddy bear please return the game back to it's intended state

-