Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quest Arrow Bug

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 09, 2014
Since the new update that just came out after the polaris one of course, I have been having the same problem, what happens is when I click on my main quest, the quest arrow does not show up. I do understand that some quests arent allowed to have a quest arrow, but this is no quest like that it says we are tracking this quest in the corner (or what ever it says), it is a boss quest ( I need to defeat a boss in Azteca). At first I thought I was the only one with this problem but I asked my friend and he said his quest arrow wont show up (he is in Khrysalis). This only happens with main quests for some reason, for example I click on another quest like a side quest and it shows up just fine, I click back to the main quest and its gone. Yes, I have checked the settings, got out of wiz and back in like 5+ times, I dont know what else to do. Please fix this. (This is after the Polaris Update, the one where you adjusted the critical rating for the bosses).