Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life Pets wanting to Hatch?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 25, 2014
Hey guys! I'm new to the forums ... and I'm looking for Life pets to hatch with. Mostly a Rooted Grimoire or a Forest Beast with life damage, at least one resist, and a heal (mainly Fairy but any other is fine). To offer... I have a Mega Polar Fox with Pierce, Unstoppable, Pain Bringer, Critical Striker, and Lifeblade/ or Ancient Wintery Elf with Guardian Wall (May Cast Tower Shield), Pain Bringer, and Unicorn (May Cast). I've been looking for months and training pets that I've failed and I know that I don't have much... But I would really love and appreciate it if someone could hatch with me... It would make me happy!

My ign is Roslyn SpriteBreeze- lvl 101 (almost 102 YAAAY) and if we could meet on Wraith area 2 that would be neat.. any day is good to me. Thanks guys!

Life School~!!

Survivor
May 03, 2010
Hello~ So I saw that you wanted some life pets to hatch with. I know that my pets might not be exactly what you want to hatch with but the ones I have are pretty close

The first pet is a myth sprite with
4% resist
Maycast Fairy
8% life damage
Maycast Unicorn

The other pets are both sea turtles, one which has
Maycast sprite
4% resist
7% life damage

The other one has
3% universal damage
5% resist
9% resist
8% life damage

If you are willing to hatch with any of my pets I would like to hatch with your Wintry Elf

I also have a rain beetle if I can find it if you want to hatch with that type of pet instead

~Olivia Pixiebrand 110 Life Wizard

Survivor
Dec 25, 2014
The myth sprite would be perfect :D thanks! When do you wanna meet up?
So excited~
Roslyn Spritebreeze lvl103

Survivor
May 03, 2010
Ivyheart929 on Nov 24, 2015 wrote:
The myth sprite would be perfect :D thanks! When do you wanna meet up?
So excited~
Roslyn Spritebreeze lvl103
I am so sorry that I haven't been able to respond but my computer had a cracked screen so I waited to get it fixed

But if you see this now then how about Sunday? I can hatch then at whatever time.