Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No main quests available?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 05, 2010
So when I started Celestia I did the first few main quests, and after taking a break for a few days and getting back on, I noticed that there are no more quests to take other than side quests. I'm not entirely sure which exact main quest I've last done, but I do know that it was in the Survey Camp, as I do not have access to any other place from the base camp. Is there something I can do? I have a feeling that the cause of this could have been due to me doing some dungeons with my higher level friend before I even got access to Celestia (I got there from porting), which may have screwed up the quest tree or something. I've tried using the quest finder but it says that there are no longer any available quests in the world. I am currently level 57 on a storm wizard.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
Here is a direct link to the Survey Camp Main Storyline Quests: http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:Survey_Camp_Storyline_Quests

There is only 8, so it should be easy enough to go through them and check them out. There should be a name or a place where the quest originates from. If you think you may have found it, go into the Survey Camp, and go to your map. There may be a little circle with a picture showing a name of an NPC. If it corresponds with the quest you think you are on, head over to the NPC and see if it provides any quests. If the name of the quest matches with one from the site above, you found your storyline quest.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
Also, if you cannot seem to find the quest, contact support@wizard101.com and they could help you find the quest.