Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new housing game

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 25, 2013
I think they should add a new housing game that involves designing an enemy and then fighting it. You can make it any school you want and add spells to its deck. there will be a limit on which spells can be in its deck based on your level. you can also change its apperance. you could get it through the crown shop for 2,500 crowns. What do you think?

Explorer
Nov 16, 2012
Explorer
Apr 14, 2013
thecrazyman18 on Aug 4, 2013 wrote:
I think they should add a new housing game that involves designing an enemy and then fighting it. You can make it any school you want and add spells to its deck. there will be a limit on which spells can be in its deck based on your level. you can also change its apperance. you could get it through the crown shop for 2,500 crowns. What do you think?
On what types of houses would this be avaliable?

Explorer
Nov 27, 2010
How would you make the perfect details and design how will he use spells how will you decide what drops you get and, i think it would cost allot more crowns, but, i housing game should not cost anything. i think it would be to complicated, sorry. connor light breaker grandmaster