Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how do i quit a quest?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 16, 2011
please help im a level 70 ish wizard and i still ahve quests from mu shu and ect that clog up my quest book please help me.

Administrator
You cannot abandon a quest you have accepted. You must complete the tasks you are given in order to remove them from your Quest Journal.

It won't take you very long, particularly now that you are higher level, to complete those quests in other worlds and you may unlock more quests that are needed to obtain spells and pets for your school.

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Nov 01, 2012
Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Percy373 on May 13, 2013 wrote:
Leave them. Ain't nobody got time for that.
Sorry, but Professor Greyrose is right. There are certain quests that are required in order to gain access to pet and spell quests. There is a short string of quests in Mooshu that will prevent you from gaining access to others in other worlds if you don't do them.

As she also stated, for a lvl 70 those remaining quests in Mooshu should be a breeze and would not take long to do.

The same is true also for doing Grizz/WT. If you don't do the spell quests there, you can't access the ones in a later world.

Defender
Sep 10, 2011
Percy373 on May 13, 2013 wrote:
Leave them. Ain't nobody got time for that.
ROFL, sweet brown said it in a nutshell.

But yes, you can't abandon them but you have the freedom to do them on a later date. Unfortunately not for those that affect game progression.

Survivor
Jan 29, 2010
Once you accept. Its your responsibility.

Life Theurgist
47 leveled. Currently in DS.
Myrna LegendPyre
I accept requests :D