Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grizzlehiem Quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 20, 2012
My Quest is hard you need to find a book in the throne room do you have to be a certain level im level 20

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
ILoveHarryPotter77... on Mar 1, 2013 wrote:
My Quest is hard you need to find a book in the throne room do you have to be a certain level im level 20
Yes. You must be a certain level to enter the different areas in Grizzleheim. This might help:

Quests to Return to Grizzleheim:

Level 20 – Trade Voyage (go to Northguard and Savarstaad Pass)
Level 25 – Lending a Paw (go to Vigrid Roughland)
Level 30 – Full Grizzle Jacket (go to Mirkholm Keep)
Level 40 – The King and I (talk to Valgard GoldenBlade). He gives you “The Bigger They Are” (go to Nidavellier to defeat Jotun)

Then comes Ravenscar and Wintertusk.

The books that you are looking for are usually with the "last boss" in each area. The King in the Throne Room will be open to you at Level 40, if you finished all of the other areas first.

Hope this helped.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
ILoveHarryPotter77... on Mar 1, 2013 wrote:
You just got the ability to go to Grizzleheim. Come back in about 10 levels or so. Grizzleheim is optional, the rewards minimal and it isn't too easy either (though you don't say what school you are). Certain areas of Grizzleheim are level restricted as well.