Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Multi Attack Hydra

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 31, 2011
I was in pvp a few times and got hit by a multi attack hydra.. is this something you can hatch? or limited to a school? whats the name of the pet and card ect.? Thanks

Survivor
Dec 19, 2012
Survivor
Nov 14, 2012
tr4l1975 on Jan 23, 2013 wrote:
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Hydra
I believe he was talking about the card that has a hydra which attacks every target. I believe something like fire ,ice, or storm to ALL.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2012
Swaying Puppet on Jan 26, 2013 wrote:
I believe he was talking about the card that has a hydra which attacks every target. I believe something like fire ,ice, or storm to ALL.
Yes, I was aware of that. On the link I posted is info about the pet AND the fact it gives the Hydra card at Baby. Clicking on the Hydra car link from there, gives info about the card itself. So my reply answered the OP's question about the pet and the card. Although I just noticed on the Balance school's spell page, the item card and TC card do 220 damage, where the spell itself does only 190.

Survivor
Nov 14, 2012
tr4l1975 on Jan 26, 2013 wrote:
Yes, I was aware of that. On the link I posted is info about the pet AND the fact it gives the Hydra card at Baby. Clicking on the Hydra car link from there, gives info about the card itself. So my reply answered the OP's question about the pet and the card. Although I just noticed on the Balance school's spell page, the item card and TC card do 220 damage, where the spell itself does only 190.
Actually I've noticed a different hydra card, one that does far more damage and it says it uses one element attack to every target you're against. I think it said 7 or 8 pips?

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
The crown pet, Therizinosaurus (a Balance pet), starts off with an elemental tri-trap card at baby, then the card changes to the AOE Hydra at ancient or epic (sorry, I forgot which).

The Hydra card hits for a lot more than the regular Hydra, however, when it does attack, only one head (fire, ice, or storm) will be randomly chosen to attack all. Sort of like Balance's spell, Spectral Blast, that randomly uses one of the elemental damages.

Hope this helps!

Survivor
Jul 31, 2011
I got all the info that I needed! Thanks for the help.