Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Anyone Want to Quest With Me?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 20, 2011
So, I have a Level 48 Fire Wizard. I was interested in if anyone would want to quest with me throughout DragonSpyre, and possibly Celestia. Anyone wanting to do it? I just started the Drake Hatchery and my wizard is named Nicole FireBright with a helephant pet. Anyone wanting to have fun with me? Just respond and we can make up a time to meet!

Survivor
Apr 27, 2013
Hi! I'm a level 47 Storm Wizard. I'm currently fighting the Storm Lord in Dragonspyre, but I'm sure I can get to where you're at by tomorrow! I'd enjoy questing with you, especially in Celestia (I've heard it's tough).

My wizard is named Sabrina StormFlower, and I have a giraffe pet named Miss Amber, and typically ride on a Great Hornocerous mount. I'm free any time between about 9-10 am eastern time, and 3-4 pm. After that, I'm available around 6-7 pm, and 10 pm until 2 am (I gotta sleep at some point XD ).

Any of those times work for you?

Regards,

S.S

Survivor
Apr 27, 2013
My wifi went a little nuts, so I dunno if you got my last message.

Hi! I'm a level 47 Storm Wizard. I'm not quite at where you are, (currently fighting/dying to the Storm Lord), but I'm sure I can get to the Drake Hatchery fairly quickly. I play pretty frequently, so give me some times to meet and I'll gladly try to find you. That is, if you're still interested.

You seem nice, I'd be happy to quest with you.

Info:

Name: Sabrina StormFlower
Pet: Giraffe (Teen)
Pet Pedigree: 57
Pet Name: Miss Amber
School: Storm
Mount*: Great Hornocerous (Not positive on the spell-ing)

If this wasn't enough, and you're not able to identify me by the hulking rhinoceros I'm riding, my color scheme is dark purple & gold.

*I ride this nearly everywhere, you're most likely to see me on it instead of walking with my pet.

Regards,

S.S.