Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Follow option

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 26, 2013
I would like to make a suggestion about a follow option. It would get placed in the character menu options where add to friend, go to location, chats, trade, hatch, ignore, report, add to group options are.

With the follow option basically you can click on the character and select follow and then follow that character around automatically when that character moves.

I think this would be good for a variety of situations, for example on boxes that do that "tardiness" cheat, if you're all set to follow the leader in the ring you're group makes it in to avoid that cheat. Another situation would be say you're questing with someone and suddenly you or that person has to go afk for a few seconds and neither characters leave their teleport option on. The one having to go afk for a moment could set to follow and by the time they get back they would have kept up.

Mounted players could keep up with those on foot or on mounts. Those on foot could keep up with others on foot but could not keep up with those on mounts.

I would love this option. I hope others see the benefits in having it. Please consider making this a new option available to all wizards. Thanks!