Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Quest for Amber

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 15, 2013
So I've been gardening in the effort to get more amber. Since I've started gardening, I've gained one piece of amber since I've started using King Parsley. So now I have a grand total of three pieces. I've been doing this for about two months now. It really shouldn't be so hard to obtain this stuff. Gardening for it is starting to feel more like a chore than something fun to do.

Besides that, I've been noticing that other schools are getting more fight cards, yet Balance hasn't really gotten much of anything. What's the deal with that? And I don't understand why our blades are so weak. This seriously needs improvement.

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
Alexan580 on Apr 30, 2016 wrote:
So I've been gardening in the effort to get more amber. Since I've started gardening, I've gained one piece of amber since I've started using King Parsley. So now I have a grand total of three pieces. I've been doing this for about two months now. It really shouldn't be so hard to obtain this stuff. Gardening for it is starting to feel more like a chore than something fun to do.

Besides that, I've been noticing that other schools are getting more fight cards, yet Balance hasn't really gotten much of anything. What's the deal with that? And I don't understand why our blades are so weak. This seriously needs improvement.
Farm Gladiator Dimachaerus in Aquila, easy. He drops Amber very often and in my opinion, is the best way to get Amber. Since you are balance, I would recommend getting help, I can bring my fire if you give me a date and time.

While Balance does get the weakest blades, when you get Nested Fury, you can use elemental blades which are stronger than the balance and blades forms that balance gets and not to mention that Balance is the 2nd most powerful school in max lvl pvp, only bested by ice.

Lvl 110
Lvl 89
Lvl 27

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Alexan580 on Apr 30, 2016 wrote:

Cronus is another good spot for Amber. Both him and gladiator (previousl ymentioned) are great because while you're farming for the alpha and omega ring and also the blade of felled titan, you can get amber drops

Defender
Mar 04, 2012
Hi I would try white tiger Lily's they have a better drop rate then king parsley in my experience and if you have a trasnmute Amber and if you have access to Polaris and darkmoor this trick might help you know those wooden chest you see in darkmoor when you enter the crypt well you can run around avoid the boss and get the chest sometimes if your lucky they drop Amber dust and Ambrose's hair that you need to craft Amber same for the Polaris wooden chest and if you go fishing in zafaria for the code wands they sometimes drop Amber in the elephant graveyard hope this helps