Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Unable to complete daily assignment - new problem

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Hello, today's assignment from my Gravulum Lodestone was to defeat a Sokkwi Soldier in the Grand Arena.
There are NO Sokkwi Soldiers, there ARE Brawlers, Gougers and Rippers. I tried fighting every Sokkwi in there with no result.
This is a little annoying that an assignment can't be completed ( and this is the second time for most of my wizards. )
What with the Royal Museum fiasco and now this failure due to a question of semantics!
I know that posting this on a Sunday won't get any results, just letting you know that there is a confusing assignment that needs correcting.

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2010
I have two Wizards for whom this was the Daily Assignment. One defeated Sokwi Rippers and was given credit for assignment completion.

The other defeated sseveral of every Sokwi in the Arena. She defeated on the first round. She waited until the second round to kill. She logged out of the game, rebooted, logged back in, defeated on the first round. Waited until the second round, again on each type of the Sokwi in the arena.

She still hasn't received assignment credit or the reward. I don't care about the Crowns, or the reward, but I'd like to get credit for completion because my OCD nature wants everyone to be at the same place. I have 3 Exalted Wizards, and 2 not Exalted, but on almost exactly the same quest wizards.

Maybe I have problems.

Defender
Jun 15, 2013
I had a problem finding them too, but they are there. You have to the colosseum. When you get to the doorway of the colosseum, go toward the first doorway to the right. This will take you to the arena where they are located.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Sokkwi Soldiers are Balance Mobs in the Grand Arena. They are in the halls on the way to Khai Amahte's chamber.

Delver
Dec 15, 2009
I found Sokkwi Soldiers in the grand area. I completed that assignment. When you enter the Colosseum, go right and go into the area there. Go farther and you will see some. But... I'm guessing your daily assignment is over so it doesn't even matter lol!