Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 is getting boring

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 06, 2013
What can I do to make Wizard101 more fun? I have been using the same gear since Waterworks, and I constantly use the same spells on the bosses and for farming. It's still fun, but I don't learn new spells often and none of the new gear is actually helpful, because then again Waterworks is the best for my level.

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
Here's a few ideas:
  • Leveling up and progressing through the story.
  • Gardening.
  • Crafting.
  • Pet hatching and training.
  • Fishing.
  • Minigames or housing games.
  • Working toward badges.
  • Helping other people in teams at the Team-Up Kiosk.
There are many other things that you could do, but those are some major things I can think of. You could also, simply, change your deck if you're fine farming and what not. Change it up to be a little more challenging or something. Just another thought. I hope this helps!

Best of luck!
S.S.

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
GoodIceMaster on Mar 22, 2016 wrote:
What can I do to make Wizard101 more fun? I have been using the same gear since Waterworks, and I constantly use the same spells on the bosses and for farming. It's still fun, but I don't learn new spells often and none of the new gear is actually helpful, because then again Waterworks is the best for my level.
Here's what I do for a change of pace...
Go through your badges and see which ones you have listed that you need to defeat enemies for. They'll show up something like: Defeated 23 of 50 Samoorai. Then take a look at the Wiki and find out which Samoorai drop something you need... like Pink Dandelion seeds for instance. Then go fight them. Now you're accomplishing several things at the same time... gaining experience and gold, adding to your total of defeated Samoorai, and possibly getting some of the drops you want. For a real challenge, load up a deck with nothing but those old low level spells you seldom use any more and even things up a bit. This is also a good way to use up unwanted TC that sometimes aren't even worth selling.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
TucsonWizard on Mar 23, 2016 wrote:
Here's what I do for a change of pace...
Go through your badges and see which ones you have listed that you need to defeat enemies for. They'll show up something like: Defeated 23 of 50 Samoorai. Then take a look at the Wiki and find out which Samoorai drop something you need... like Pink Dandelion seeds for instance. Then go fight them. Now you're accomplishing several things at the same time... gaining experience and gold, adding to your total of defeated Samoorai, and possibly getting some of the drops you want. For a real challenge, load up a deck with nothing but those old low level spells you seldom use any more and even things up a bit. This is also a good way to use up unwanted TC that sometimes aren't even worth selling.
What TC isn't worth selling?