Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hit level 100.... now what?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 13, 2008
I've hit level 100, but should I stop until Wizard101 makes a new levels? I have quests, but if I do them before new levels are introduced, will I miss out on the experience earned?

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
mother1nature12 on Nov 7, 2015 wrote:
I've hit level 100, but should I stop until Wizard101 makes a new levels? I have quests, but if I do them before new levels are introduced, will I miss out on the experience earned?
You might. I'm not sure how KI will handle the XP situation but it's my best guess that there won't be any retroactive XP gain. If you do it you lose it. I could be wrong but just to be safe I'm holding off on doing any of my remaining Khrysalis quests until the release of the Polaris update. That way I know for sure I'll get the XP. I'm spending my time taking my max level around cleaning up badge requirements... defeating some of the critters I need to get the badges for Undead, Deer, Tritops, Parasaurs etc.

Administrator
Hello,

When you are at the maximum level (currently 100) you will no longer gain experience from duels or quests. When the next update is added to the game, and the level cap increased, you can gain experience again.

If you'd like to continue your quests, I would recommend that you do so even though you aren't earning experience. That way you can be ready to move on in to Polaris as soon as it comes out. There is plenty of experience to be gained in Polaris that will take you to level 110, so you don't need to worry about missing out.

community@wizard101.com