Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

"??? ??? ???" badge and "Ninja Master(Gold)" badge

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
They are on my last page of badges with my 1st Age Pet Derby badge. I am not sure how I got them, where I got them, or when I got them, but I have ??? ??? ??? and Ninja Master. The Ninja Master badge is different from the one in page 23, as it has a gold image instead of a silver image. In the Test Realm, it says that ??? ??? ??? is a planting badge and Ninja Master is a pet training badge. Can an admin tell me why or how I got these badges?

Defender
Dec 15, 2013
i know how to get ninja master. ( i have the badge. ) i will send you a link on how to get the badge: http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Basic:Badges#Page_43 .

Squire
Jun 13, 2011
Belgrim MoonDreame... on Mar 29, 2015 wrote:
They are on my last page of badges with my 1st Age Pet Derby badge. I am not sure how I got them, where I got them, or when I got them, but I have ??? ??? ??? and Ninja Master. The Ninja Master badge is different from the one in page 23, as it has a gold image instead of a silver image. In the Test Realm, it says that ??? ??? ??? is a planting badge and Ninja Master is a pet training badge. Can an admin tell me why or how I got these badges?
You mean, the "??? ??? ???" badge slot? I don't think that's a real badge to earn. It's more likely a temporary badge slot to occupy while more new badges to earn are made & added over time.

Historian
Nov 28, 2010
Belgrim MoonDreame... on Mar 29, 2015 wrote:
I think ??? ??? ??? is either a pet rank badge, or PvP rank badge that was never achieved. I've got it too and don't remember if I got it after my PvP matches (I only participated in 2 and lost both of them), or if I got it after I won my first pet derby. I never won enough to advance to the next rank, but I did get over the 500 so I'm thinking that's where I got mine from.

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
In the Test Realm, it says ??? ??? ??? is a gardening badge even though it lists 1/1 and Ninja Master lists as a pet badge. Does this mean anything?