Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Glitch Keeps Happening...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 11, 2011
On pvp, when I defeated a lvl 9 ice, she somehow involved into a glitch. When she was defeated, she gains a pip continuing to battle and my minion placed a fire trap on her. After one round, she spawns with 22 health. And after another round, it says defeated with the trap roaming around her. Can you solve this issue?

Survivor
Apr 15, 2012
Epicawsomedude339 on Feb 9, 2015 wrote:
On pvp, when I defeated a lvl 9 ice, she somehow involved into a glitch. When she was defeated, she gains a pip continuing to battle and my minion placed a fire trap on her. After one round, she spawns with 22 health. And after another round, it says defeated with the trap roaming around her. Can you solve this issue?
That is a very weird glitch either KI has some issues on their end or you need to call or contact a tech support person. ( I think KI has one but you might want to check with other people if they do not have a tech support)
Hope this helps!!!

- Hannah DreamGem Lv. 20

Administrator
Epicawsomedude339 on Feb 9, 2015 wrote:
Hello,

A fix was applied to the game this morning to address this issue with health display.

community@wizard101.com