Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Balance Warlord Turtles in PvP

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 13, 2009
what else can I say these guys are the most agitating, frustrating, and annoying people in the arena. All they do is elemental or Spirit Shield, Tower, weakness, healing hands, and reshuffle and maybe gaze of fate once in a while. They have good resist, How do you defeat these kinds of people?

Delver
Dec 04, 2013
DarkWIZard98x on Jan 12, 2015 wrote:
what else can I say these guys are the most agitating, frustrating, and annoying people in the arena. All they do is elemental or Spirit Shield, Tower, weakness, healing hands, and reshuffle and maybe gaze of fate once in a while. They have good resist, How do you defeat these kinds of people?
Well first off, these balance wizards are just using their natural spells. (Unless they are treasure cards.) The way to beat them is to just push through their shields and find a way to hit. Even a little damage is better than none.

If you are high enough level, get armor piercing. If you are not high enough for that, use a shatter or something. The point is, these wizards are just doing what their school does. It balances out everyone else.

I have been seeing a lot of these problems with the different schools. Minions, swaps and sacrifices, shields and resist. What we need to remember is that each school has a different skill. We cannot stop the schools from using these things because that would take away their whole purpose.

I agree, these balance wizards are hard to beat, but they have just formed a tactic that works well for their school. I think that these warlords are just using their school's advantages. As long as they are not using TCs, the wizards are not doing anything wrong. Just because they are hard to beat doesn't mean that they are cheating or anything.

Just try to push through the shields as best you can.

Katharine B.