Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Labyrinth too long!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 10, 2012
Can someone tell me why it takes so long to beat the labyrinth, and why do we have to do it twice, it is so annoying.

Thomas Flame
Level 46

Survivor
Feb 19, 2014
Yeah it's pretty tough and it is repetitive! All you can really do is hire a few henchmen from the crown shop!
~Aaron windrider level 45

Survivor
Mar 22, 2014
You have to do it twice? I assume you need it for a spell quest.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
John Le Sway on Mar 28, 2014 wrote:
No, everyone has to do it again to get the Obsidian Chest. You don't have to finish it the second time though. You have to fight up through the 3 street bosses.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Some schools do, but that's not what the OP meant. You must do this as part of the main storyline quest, and then part of it again later on (also as a main storyline quest) as well to collect Obsidian Chests.
If you have a Myth wizard, you must also complete the majority of it to gain your level 48 spell.

Survivor
Mar 10, 2012
no, it is to find some obsidian chest halfway through. and i can't buy crowns, i had my friends help me

Survivor
Nov 05, 2011
You should see Tartarus. I could probably solo the entire Labyrinth in the time I could solo Hades.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
RavenLady777 on Mar 28, 2014 wrote:
Some schools do, but that's not what the OP meant. You must do this as part of the main storyline quest, and then part of it again later on (also as a main storyline quest) as well to collect Obsidian Chests.
If you have a Myth wizard, you must also complete the majority of it to gain your level 48 spell.
i just found this out earlier~ my myth wizard got the quest for orthrus and had to do most of this again (it was his 3rd time through).

so i had my same-level ice wizard go with him, just to make it less annoying; she couldn't help him with the actual quest, but she certainly made getting there easier.

-von
grandmaster and

Defender
Mar 08, 2013
Skull Candy on Mar 20, 2014 wrote:
Can someone tell me why it takes so long to beat the labyrinth, and why do we have to do it twice, it is so annoying.

Thomas Flame
Level 46
After my first character. I quickly finish the first time and then place a marker, so I can teleport back in. The trick is that there is a 10-15 (I think) dungeon that you have to do before getting the obsidian chest. If you can do that fast enough, you can teleport back in without having to do the dungeon all over again. Make sure you get the stone rose too.